Sunday, April 15, 2007

Warm Welcome!

Welcome to the Pakistan Navy Engineering College, IEEE chapter website (and blog). This year, it is my pleasure to serve as President for the local IEEE-PNEC Student Chapter. On behalf of the IEEE student officers I would like to thank everyone who has given us support for our future vision of this organization.

At IEEE-PNEC, we all envision that our organization becomes the most influential and happening thing at the college, and we will do out utmost to achieve this goal. We hope that our desire and commitment to a strong student organization will pave the way for successful technical, social and professional development of each individual member in our club. We also look forward to have a pleasant year ahead with numerous activities and events being planned out. We do hope to make engineering studies a joy for everyone. All Electrial and Electronics engineering students are requested to join, participate and make IEEE-PNEC a successful body.

This blog is an open invitation to let yourself come out with your views and expressions. This will also serve as a measure (an inaccurate one!) of the level of participation. We do expect (with a little bit of optimism) that the blog will be one of your frequently visited page.

Before concluding, I would like to welcome all students to join our venture towards a successful year.

President,
IEEE-PNEC Student Chapter

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say guys have done a real good job in erecting this website. Good Luck!
U G Waraich

Anonymous said...

Great Website!! Keep up the good work.
Ammar Kadir

Zohair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zohair said...

Good job guys. IEEE-PNEC is becoming more and more what it should be.
Big pats on the backs of all who are participating.

Anonymous said...

Great job boys...keep doing well...wish you all the best

Umar
Batch-2003A

Anonymous said...

i must say sabash boyz tusi chaa gay ho magzine and website they are big achievements. I feel my self proud being part of it ......this is just beginning aagay aagay dekho hota hai kia
saad ahmed

anas said...

The best thing to see (so far) is the praise from seniors. Please keep supporting us!

Unknown said...

make way for the Media director :D

Muhammad Adnan Siddique said...

Great Job!
However, there is a long way to go. IEEE Pnec needs to inculcate the importance of IEEE among the college students. I have always been of the opinion to encourage juniors (sem I, II) to participate in it.
This forum should help students in their project work.
Moreover, for the organisers, I advise them to involve Dr. Sarfraz for his resources and influence would have a significant impact.

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm fresh to this, I hit upon this website I have found It exceedingly helpful & it has helped me out a great deal. I should be able to give something back and assist others like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

Anonymous said...

Hi im new on here. I stumbled upon this site I find It positively helpful & it's helped me alot. I hope to give something back and assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Around